Monday, October 6, 2008

My Beautiful Sister

I actually made this card before I made the Thank you cards previously posted, but since my sister is one of the handful of people that regularly check this blog, I couldn't post it until she received it. Happy Birthday Sis! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you!




The front of the card: Prima flowers; I just can't say enough how much I love these tin flowers. The black and white pp is Classic Black, Chick flick by Luxe Designs. I can't recall who did the pink and black pp, but I really, really like it. I used Rusty Pickle rub-on for the Happy Birthday sentiment. Making Memories eyelet, and then finished it off with some complimenting pink bubble dots I had on hand.



The inside of the card: I used Kaiser Craft sentiments for the inside of the card. Where these rub-ons take more effort to get on the card, once they're there, they feel like they're part of the paper. They're completely smooth.

The envelope: I want to say the pp is from My Mind's Eye, but to be honest with you, I'm not completely sure. It came from a block stack of pp I purchased quite a while ago. The stickers for Rachel's name are from Mrs. Grossman's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! I'm the Marketing Director at Mrs. Grossman's and we love to see how people are using our products!

I hope Rachel had a lovely birthday :)

-Lara Starr
Mrs. Grossman's
www.mrsgrossmans.com
lstarr@mgpc.net

VioletFay said...

Thank you again! That card is beautiful! Thaks for all you did, I had an awesome birthday! I love you and I miss you too!
<3 Rachel