Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little Messy Missy’s Bookmarks!

 

I received my package in the mail today from Little Messy Missy’s bookmark swap.  I was so excited to open it and see what great creations were inside.

 

Wow!!

001

 

I LOVE them! 

 

006

this one comes to me from Maree Gordon in Australia!  I think that’s the furthest away I have ever received anything from.   I love the stitching she did between the butterflies, and the French text.

 

005

The second one comes to me from Ruth.  The picture just doesn’t show off all the details.  The flowers and butterfly are embossed with a beautiful glaze.  Pretty lace and ribbon, and a charm which I adore.

Missy also included a couple extra ladies!  I just can’t say enough how much I love them all!

Thanks so much for an awesome swap!

No comments: