Thursday, February 7, 2008


Yay! I’m using more stash!

These cards will find homes with my son’s teachers. They’d make good any occasion cards, but this time they’ll be valentines. I used Daisy Bucket Designs patterned paper, Making Memories glitter letters and prima flowers on both cards. The squares on the smile card were from Cock-a-doodle Designs and have been in my stash for years (literally). I attached the rick-rack to the squares and hand-stitched floss around the edges. The peridot flower centers are from Dress It Up. For the Enjoy card I added faux stitching to opposing corners to balance it a bit, and made white dots in a circle around the center. Added matching glitter dots from the same stickers the sentiment came in to the upper left. The prima flower is nesting on top of heart-shaped cardstock arranged to look like petals. The center gem is Me and My Big Ideas. I really like the feel of the smile card. There are so many different textures. It’s just fun to touch.
TFL

No comments: