Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1 Reason not to scrap at 2am


This is a page I've been wanting to do of my dh. I got it all finished in the wee hours this morning, and was looking forward to putting it in my book when I noticed I dated the letter with the wrong year. I should know by now never to date anything with a year until at least June, since that's how long it takes me to get used to the change. Anyway, now I need to go in and fix it.

The paper is K&Company. I used lots of Cricut cuts on this one: Opposites attract, Mini Monograms, Jasmine, Teardrop, and All Mixed Up. I used DS to help me with this (LOVE IT!).
I hand made the notebook look letter using my Cropadile and then ripping the holes outward. Antiqued the edges with "caramel". The ribbon is Making Memories.

TFL

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow.. such a cute layout!!!!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Love the colorcombo and the circular pics!!!! I wish I could scrap that good at 2am.. hehehe... Have a great day!