Friday, January 11, 2008

Christina's Card



This is a card I made for my friend who is moving out of state. The finished card is about 5x8”.


The Letters were all cut using my Cricut, and the Jasmine cartridge. The large C is the charm function cut at 4.5”. For this charm I made chip board using a piece of cardboard that came with some scrapbook sheet protectors that I had, with a colored paper mounted to it. “My friend” was cut at 1 ½ ”. The tag was cut at 2” and 1 ¾” from the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. The paper is all “Magnolia” from My Mind’s Eye. The ribbon was bulk ribbon from Ben Franklin Craft that I had left over from a card I made my mother-in-law for her birthday. The brad is Making Memories. I believe the flower charm is also, although I’m not sure. I used Walnut Ink from Tsukinek for the antiquing around the edges.


The sentiment on the inside of the card was printed on my printer. I cut out some of the shapes from one of the coordinating papers used on the front of the card, and spiced up the inside a bit. I also made an envelope for the card with this same paper.

No comments: